Located in Red Deer, Alberta, Trailhead Climbing and Fitness boasts over 3700 sqft of climbing area, consisting of about 2850 sqft of top roping and 850 sqft of bouldering, and a sophisticated climbing training area.
Trailhead Climbing and Fitness
You are here: Home / Portfolio / HPCW Projects / Trailhead Climbing and Fitness
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
email@example.com | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm
#climbhigher Auto belays bouldering Camps climbing wall construction commercial Community CWA Facility Managers FIt Rocks inspections Low Ropes MEC orbit outdoor perfect descent Portable Climbing Wall r risk management ROCKTAGON Safety Sally Borden savings services Standards Top Anchors Top Ropes training Victoria Teenfest Volunteers WorkSafeBC