https://climbingwalls.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HPCW_header-300x149.jpg 0 0 HPCWadmin https://climbingwalls.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HPCW_header-300x149.jpg HPCWadmin2016-08-25 08:27:192016-08-25 08:27:19Ascenders, Descenders and Belay Devices
View Cart Product successfully added to your cart.
- CAD $369.83Self-braking descender with anti-panic function, with multi-function handle that allows descent control, easier movement on inclined or horizontal terrain and positioning at the work station without the need to tie off the device. The anti-panic function only activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle. The I'D S descender has an anti-error catch to reduce the chance of an accident, and a gate that helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates rope installation when passing intermediate anchors.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $156.00The EDELRID Ohm is an innovative, new solution for the problems experienced by climbing partners with a significant difference in weight. The OHM is an assisted-braking resistor. In the event of a fall, the OHM increases rope friction so that a lighter belayer can hold a heavier partner. The OHM still enables smooth paying out and taking in rope when climbing and belaying and has no negative affect on handling.The Ohm is sold as a system to maximize the performance of the device as well as to increase safety. Additional componetent include:
-Screw link attached to Ohm
-Pure Straight CarabinerMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $107.00Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- CAD $95.37The SMC Large Figure 8 (with ears) is another of our descenders which is very popular with sport and professionals alike. This is the largest of our Figure 8 with ears and it is intended for use with a single or a double wrap of rope up to 5/8'' in diameter.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $88.00Chest ascender
The CROLL chest ascender is unmatched for efficiency on fixed lines. Compact and lightweight, it does not interfere with progression. The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $72.18The Russ Anderson/SMC Figure 8 (with ears) is one of the most popular full-sized descenders used by professionals throughout the rescue, fire service, police/tactical and industrial/work related markets. This is the smaller of two sizes of Figure 8 (the other is a non-NFPA model) this model is ideal for working with a single or a double wrap of rope up to 1/2'' in diameter.
- CAD $69.99The Black Diamond Big Air Pilot Package has all the same features as the ATC-Pilot plus a GridLock Carabiner. The ATC-Pilot is an enhanced breaking device. the ATC-Pilot introduces a system that provides an added level of security to your belayMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $47.88Adjustable webbing foot loop
The adjustable FOOTAPE foot loop is used with an ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents. A height adjustable elastic keeps the foot in the loop, regardless of shoe type.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $47.23The lightest of our line of rescue descenders, this is a traditional figure 8 design without "ears". Machined from solid aluminum bar, this descender is hard-coat anodized to provide optimal resistance to abrasion and is therefore ideally suited for heavier duty or repetitive rappelling situations. The Figure 8 will accept a variety of rope sizes from 8 mm to 12.5 mm, either single or double.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $39.86Innovative belay device with high braking performance for single ropes. The optimized Mega Jul geometry ensures easy and secure belaying even with thicker ropes.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $39.23The Spire is ideal for multi-pitch climbing, rappelling, and belaying off an anchor or directly off your climbing harness. Designed from the ground up to assure climbers have the most reliable and durable device on the market. The Spire excels at autoblocks, belaying a leader and paying out rope quickly.
- ￩￫CAD $38.00Ultra-light multipurpose belay/rappel device with braking adapted to different rope diameters and suppleness; Reverso mode
This belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. V-shaped friction channels, with asymmetrical side grooves, adapt the rope friction for better control (braking adapted to half, twin and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds.
- ￩￫CAD $29.74Originally designed as a personal escape device to be used by firefighters in bailout situations, this ultra-light and compact descender is now the personal choice of countless members of SAR and Ski Patrol teams, law enforcement and military around the globe. Its compact size and lightweight makes it convenient to pack in a turnout coat or bail-out kit. For that matter just ask the growing number of savvy canyoneers who have chosen it as their descender, knowing that it is optimized for the smaller diameter ropes they've helped become so popular.
- ￩￫CAD $25.87Easy to rig and handle when wearing gloves, this new compact and lightweight descender has smooth action on belay or rappel. Made with high quality aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio. Hard coat anodized black for durability and extra resistance to wear and abrasion. Also available in anodized blue for those looking to add some color to their gear rack.
Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $25.00Petzl-s lightest belay/rappel device with adaptive rope control technology
VERSO belay/rappel device offers a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to reduce the size and weight of their gear. V-shaped friction channels with asymmetrical side grooves adapt the rope friction for better control.