- ￩￫CAD $68.53Belay/rappel gloves
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- ￩￫CAD $52.00Lightweight belay/rappel gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- ￩￫CAD $37.00Knife with carabiner hole
The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing. The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a carabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
email@example.com | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm