- CAD $589.03The SEQUOIA is a tree care seat harness for doubled rope ascent techniques. It is designed for the arborist's comfort. The SEQUOIA harness waistbelt is equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- ￩￫CAD $438.33Fall arrest and work positioning harness with attachment point for vertical progression on rail or cable
Fall arrest and work positioning harness that is easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design. A vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles (waistbelt and leg loop) allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. Its LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, thus ensuring optimal comfort during progression. It is certified to Canadian and European standards.
- CAD $431.48The ASTRO SIT FAST rope access seat harness features an openable ventral attachment point that allows optimal integration of equipment (rope clamp, lanyard, seat...). Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. This seat harness is designed to be converted into a full-body harness, when combined with a TOP CROLL S or L chest harness.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $369.83Fall arrest and work positioning harness
The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT LT harness is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT LT harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. It is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- ￩￫CAD $164.33Seat for SEQUOIA and SEQUOIA SRT harness
Wide seat for a comfortable working position during suspension. Adjustable width to reduce bulk and facilitate movement within the tree. Connects to the two gated rings on the SEQUOIA and SEQUOIA SRT arborist seat harnesses.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm