- CAD $299.00Warn your friends in the crag to stand back before you open the Triple Mad Pad. At 44- x 70- this pad is the biggest on the market!Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $82.00Durable and versatile helmet with reinforced protection for climbing and mountaineering
Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and head-covering. Protection against lateral, front and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- ￩￫CAD $76.00Full body harness for children less than 30 kg
Because small children do not have well-defined hips for a waistbelt to latch onto, the full body design is necessary for safetyMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $76.00Children's climbing and cycling helmet with reinforced protection
The PICCHU children's helmet is designed for rock climbing and cycling. It is very light and comfortable and constructed for durability. A sheet of retro-reflective stickers allows the helmet to be personalized while enhancing visibility.
Find a retailer
- CAD $38.00Go on, feed your addiction! Super dry scientifically formulated chalk packaged perfectly for any climb.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
email@example.com | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm