Home / Shop / Climbing Gear / Carabiner
SM'D H-frame carabiner, with tethering hole, Screw Lock
- Great versatility:
– D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard…
– compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
– D shape for good handling
– H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- Available in two locking systems, each for different situations:
– SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
– TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
|References||M39A SL||M39A RL|
|Weight||46 g||51 g|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||20 mm||20 mm|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
Declaration Of Conformity
PPE inspection procedure
Tips for maintaining your equipment
Weight 46 g
Size One Size
art Number M39A SL
Minor Axis 8 kN (Major 22 kN)
Open Gate 7 kN
Lock Type Screw Lock
— Great versatility.
— Compact and lighweight.
— 20 mm gate opening.
— Efficient on either end of the carabiner, thanks to it’s D shape.
— Good handling and ergonomics.
— H cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves.
— Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging on the carabiner.
— Hole allows a TIBLOC or and accessory to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof.
— Screw-Lock: easy to open system.