- ￩￫CAD $137.00The MAMBO 10.1 single rope has a 10.1 mm diameter for greater versatility and ease of use in the gym or at the crag. This rope has a thick sheath for greater durability and better control.CAD $137.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
- CAD $135.00Climbing kit containing CORAX harness, belay system with Am'D carabiner and VERSO belay-rappel device, BANDI chalkbag and POWER BALL chalkballMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $129.00Powerful multi-beam headlamp intended for endurance-oriented outdoor activities. 370 lumens maximum
The MYO headlamp is perfectly adapted to endurance activities, thanks to its balanced weight distribution on the head. Performance is based on CONSTANT LIGHTING technology (STANDARD LIGHTING in Maximum mode).Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $127.00High-end lightweight and comfortable harness designed for performance climbing
The HIRUNDOS harness is a high-end model, ideal for sport and alpine climbing. The F-- USEFRAME Technology construction produces a slim, clean, lightweight design that offers excellent comfort. This harness is equipped with four equipment loops for optimal equipment organization, and has a DoubleBack HD buckle for quick waistbelt adjustment.
- CAD $126.38EDELRID-s classic, very hard-wearing accessory cord with low elongation and excellent knotability. Ideal for threads or prusik loops.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $126.00Lightweight climbing and mountaineering helmet with reinforced protection
Lightness, comfort and style have made the METEOR helmet a signature product for climbing and mountaineering. This model features large openings for excellent ventilation, and the adjustment system allows each climber to make the helmet fit his or her head shape. The absorbent foam along the perimeter of the helmet offers reinforced protection over the entire head.
- ￩￫CAD $125.97Pack of 6 durable quickdraws for crag climbing
The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $112.00Retractable via ferrata lanyard with progressive tearing energy absorber
The SCORPIO lanyard is designed for via ferrata. It has two arms that are retractable to avoid interfering with movement, and a progressive tearing energy absorber located in a zippered protective pouch, enabling the condition of the absorber to be inspected. The lanyard also has a third arm to facilitate traverses or to allow attachment to a bar (in order to rest, for example).Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $107.00Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- ￩￫CAD $105.00Compact, powerful, rechargeable and intelligent multi-beam headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern. 215 lumens
The TIKKA RXP multi-beam headlamp offers 215 lumen brightness. Compact and USB rechargeable, it is ideal for dynamic, energetic activities. With its REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, lighting becomes powerful and intelligent: a sensor analyzes the ambient light and adjusts the beam pattern and brightness instantly and automatically to user requirements, thus optimizing burn time and reducing the need for manual operation.
- CAD $102.68Pack of ten carabiners for climbing gyms or for working routes
Pack of ten bent-gate steel carabiners designed for intensive use in climbing gyms or for working routes at the crag.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $102.68Positioning device with two adjustable arms
The EVOLV ADJUST positioning device has two adjustable arms that allow the user to always have the ideal length adjustment for aid climbingMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $99.76EDELRID-s classic, very hard-wearing accessory cord with low elongation and excellent knotability. Ideal for threads or prusik loops.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $99.00Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops, for single and multi-pitch climbing
Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the ADJAMA harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops that adapt to all climbers in all seasons. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
email@example.com | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm