- ￩￫CAD $2,871.69The fastest retraction speed of any Auto Belay on the market. The PD-- Speed Drive Technology champions a proprietary redundant clutch system that retracts the climbers' lanyard at 9 feet per second! Unparalleled quality and reliability make this the logical choice for any climbing gym owner wanting to incorporate speed competitions into their gym events. A lower entry cost and annual maintenance cost keep climbing accessible for your customers. The Perfect Descent unit is the only Auto Belay able to keep up with the climbing speed of your fastest climbers.
- ￩￫CAD $2,639.99
- CAD $231.70The built-in wear indicator allows you to quickly and easily identify whether or not the auto belay lanyard needs to be changed.
Price subject to change with exchange rate. Shipping and handling, Taxes are not included.CAD $231.70Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
- ￩￫CAD $77.21Simple and durable, the belay gate is used to encourage clipping in before attempting to climb an auto belayed wall. By covering up the lower holds, climbers are prevented from using those holds until the gate is removed.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm