Our (Climbing Wall Association) CWA and Association of Canadian Mountain Guides (ACMG) certified staff can train your personnel – both prior to start-up, and as an ongoing service. We can provide you with an Operations and Safety Procedures Manual, customized to your facility by industry certified professionals.
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm
#climbhigher Auto belays bouldering Camps climbing wall construction commercial Community CWA Facility Managers FIt Rocks inspections Low Ropes MEC orbit outdoor perfect descent Portable Climbing Wall r risk management ROCKTAGON Safety Sally Borden savings services Standards Top Anchors Top Ropes training Victoria Teenfest Volunteers WorkSafeBC