- ￩￫CAD $63.00Adjustable seat harness for children
With comfortable and adjustable waistbelt and leg loops, the MACCHU harness is ideal for sport climbing for children and adapts to the child's evolution in their practice. The ENDOFRAME Technology construction, identical to that of an adult harness, provides excellent weight distribution around the waistbelt and leg loops to ensure greater comfort. The two DoubleBack buckles on the waistbelt allow systematic centering of the tie-in points and ensure quick and easy adjustment. The colored connection loop allows a quick visual check of the belayer's connection point.
- ￩￫CAD $76.00Full body harness for children less than 30 kg
Because small children do not have well-defined hips for a waistbelt to latch onto, the full body design is necessary for safetyMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $89.00Rock climbing harness with elasticized leg loops
The SAMA harness is ideal for sport climbing. With its ENDOFRAME Technology construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The fitted elastic leg loops offer complete freedom of movement. The DoubleBack Light buckle on the waistbelt ensures quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction.
- ￩￫CAD $89.00Women's harness for gym, crag or multi-pitch climbing
The SELENA harness is tailored for a woman's physique. Designed for sport climbing, the harness is comfortable for both indoor and outdoor climbing. The elasticized leg loops remain adjusted and the waistbelt is flexible and slimmer in front to give great freedom of movement. The four equipment loops provide sufficient space for the required equipment.
- CAD $89.00Basic adjustable harness for beginners and group programs
Simplified version of the PANDION without an equipment loop, designed for clubs.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $94.00Women's climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops for single and multi-pitch climbing
The LUNA harness is tailored to a woman's physique. Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing or multi-pitch climbing, the harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops to adapt to all climbers, in any season. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
- ￩￫CAD $99.00Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops, for single and multi-pitch climbing
Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the ADJAMA harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops that adapt to all climbers in all seasons. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
- ￩￫CAD $127.00High-end lightweight and comfortable harness designed for performance climbing
The HIRUNDOS harness is a high-end model, ideal for sport and alpine climbing. The FUSEFRAME Technology construction produces a slim, clean, lightweight design that offers excellent comfort. This harness is equipped with four equipment loops for optimal equipment organization, and has a DoubleBack HD buckle for quick waistbelt adjustment.
- CAD $135.00Climbing kit containing CORAX harness, belay system with Am'D carabiner and VERSO belay-rappel device, BANDI chalkbag and POWER BALL chalkballMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm