- CAD $53.00A belay sling designed specifically for sport climbing in accordance with EN 355. For attaching at a belay chain or other anchor points. Available with or without carabiner.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $52.00Lightweight belay/rappel gloves
These lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- ￩￫CAD $49.00Compact headlamp for outdoor activities, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology for guaranteed constant brightness over time. 160 lumens
The TIKKA + headlamp offers 160 lumen brightness in Boost mode. It is ideal for outdoor activities that require rapid movement. Featuring CONSTANT LIGHTING technology to ensure constant brightness over time, and a mixed beam (wide, focused or red for discretion).
- CAD $47.88Adjustable webbing foot loop
The adjustable FOOTAPE foot loop is used with an ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents. A height adjustable elastic keeps the foot in the loop, regardless of shoe type.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $47.23The lightest of our line of rescue descenders, this is a traditional figure 8 design without "ears". Machined from solid aluminum bar, this descender is hard-coat anodized to provide optimal resistance to abrasion and is therefore ideally suited for heavier duty or repetitive rappelling situations. The Figure 8 will accept a variety of rope sizes from 8 mm to 12.5 mm, either single or double.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $46.52An adjustable polyamide belay station sling for quick, safe and secure belay stance organisation in all situations.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is requiredCAD $46.52Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
- ￩￫CAD $45.00The Rock Prodigy Pulley Kit allows you to reduce the resistance, or weight, that you exert on each grip during your hangboard workout.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $44.08The Large Aluminum Locking D is identical in size to our very popular Large Steel Rescue Carabiner except for the fact that it is constructed entirely of aluminum rather than steel. Light in weight, this is a great multipurpose carabiner and an ideal choice for situations such as are found in mountain rescue, where weight is a concern and carabiner volume and strength are equally critical.
- ￩￫CAD $41.03Ergonomically shaped chalk bag with pocket
The SAKAPOCHE chalk bag is a variation of the SAKA chalk bag with a zippered bellows pocket. This pocket is sized for storing your keys, money, a granola bar, a small e+LITE headlamp, topo map... The ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. The soft fabric won-t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. Practical closure system with drawstring and cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
- CAD $39.86Innovative belay device with high braking performance for single ropes. The optimized Mega Jul geometry ensures easy and secure belaying even with thicker ropes.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $39.23The Spire is ideal for multi-pitch climbing, rappelling, and belaying off an anchor or directly off your climbing harness. Designed from the ground up to assure climbers have the most reliable and durable device on the market. The Spire excels at autoblocks, belaying a leader and paying out rope quickly.
- CAD $38.00Go on, feed your addiction! Super dry scientifically formulated chalk packaged perfectly for any climb.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $38.00Ultra-light multipurpose belay/rappel device with braking adapted to different rope diameters and suppleness; Reverso mode
This belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. V-shaped friction channels, with asymmetrical side grooves, adapt the rope friction for better control (braking adapted to half, twin and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds.
- ￩￫CAD $37.00Knife with carabiner hole
The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing. The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a carabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness. It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- ￩￫CAD $34.18Chalk bag with ergonomic shape
The SAKA chalkbag's ergonomic shape allows easy access to the chalk. The soft fabric won-t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. Practical closure system with drawstring and cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
- CAD $33.21This super-robust, steel HMS carabiner is virtually immune to wear associated with belaying with tubers, brakingassist tubers and top rope rigging.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $33.00Our innovative belay biner featuring Magnetron Technology, which uses magnets in the gate and a steel insert in the nose for unprecedented security and ease of use.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $32.95A convenient three-pack of our classic keylock locking carabiner for smooth clipping and cleaning.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $31.88The lightest carabiner set on the market. The Nineteen G Set will significantly reduce the weight of any rack. Ideal for alpine climbing or routes where every gram counts.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $29.74Originally designed as a personal escape device to be used by firefighters in bailout situations, this ultra-light and compact descender is now the personal choice of countless members of SAR and Ski Patrol teams, law enforcement and military around the globe. Its compact size and lightweight makes it convenient to pack in a turnout coat or bail-out kit. For that matter just ask the growing number of savvy canyoneers who have chosen it as their descender, knowing that it is optimized for the smaller diameter ropes they've helped become so popular.
- CAD $29.22The first ever HMS carabiner with two independent, automatic locking mechanisms. We have combined our tried-and-tested slide-gate with a new spring bar mechanism to make the super-safe SafeLock HMS carabiner.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $29.00Using the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner, the patented Magnetron RockLock combines maximum security with ease-of-use like never beforeMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- CAD $26.55The combination of our HMS Strike Slider with the Strike FG. Ideal for use with all types of belay device.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $26.07The SMC NFPA Locking D Series carabiner is a true representation of timeless quality and attention to detail. As one of the most versatile mid-sized locking carabiners on the market you will find that form and function are unsurpassed. The enduring design of the SMC Locking D has become a standard in rock climbing, mountaineering and rescue applications as well as in ever increasing industrial applications due to its high strength, light weight, wide gate opening and overall functional versatility.
- ￩￫CAD $25.87Easy to rig and handle when wearing gloves, this new compact and lightweight descender has smooth action on belay or rappel. Made with high quality aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio. Hard coat anodized black for durability and extra resistance to wear and abrasion. Also available in anodized blue for those looking to add some color to their gear rack.
Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
- ￩￫CAD $25.00Petzl-s lightest belay/rappel device with adaptive rope control technology
VERSO belay/rappel device offers a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to reduce the size and weight of their gear. V-shaped friction channels with asymmetrical side grooves adapt the rope friction for better control.
High Performance Climbing Walls
A division of Urban Forest Enterprises, Ltd.
Main Office :: #19 – 1400 Cowichan Bay Rd Cobble Hill, BC | V0R 1L3
email@example.com | +1 -778-654-3362
Toll Free: 1-888-373-7460 OR 1-778-806-5203 (Urban Forest Office)
- Trailhead Climbing and FitnessNovember 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm
- ATHX – Edmonton, ABOctober 17, 2017 - 1:05 pm
- Fit Rocks Climbing GymJuly 19, 2017 - 11:24 am
- True North Youth Foundation- Camp Manitou – Low RopesMay 29, 2017 - 8:52 am
- Camp Qwanoes – Airwalk VillageMay 10, 2017 - 2:40 pm
- Central Plains RecPlexFebruary 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm